Northside – Stain Guard
Spring is here! Northside Floor Cleaning is enjoying the weather and are working extra hard to make sure our customers come home to clean homes, rugs, carpets and more. There is something special about knowing your home is going to be in top shape when you pull into the driveway from work.
That brings us to this month’s blog, and that is the importance of stain protection. As hard as we try, and this includes our team, accidents will happen. Be it kids, pets and adults – there is always a chance of something spilling.
It is important to clean spills quickly. This one of the beauties of stain protection. It will keep your rugs, carpet and upholstery from being ruined.
What does stain guard do?
Stain guards are essentially a repellent that keeps dirt and liquid from sticking to the fabric. Dirt and grime are also more easily vacuumed up between your regular scheduled cleaning sessions.
It is completely understandable if you are not 100 percent sold on using stain guards. Here are five good reasons why it is a good idea to have stain guard applied.
- Decrease the risk – Spots and stains can ruin carpet, upholstery and rugs in short order. Any fabric without stain guard will take a chance of absorbing some or all of a spill, turning into a much more serious issue.
- Traffic areas – Paths happen in a home. There are ways around them – moving furniture is the best – as soil will cut into carpet and rug fibers, separating them from the base. Keep soil from sticking with stain guards.
- Easier removal – When the inevitable does happen, cleaning goes much faster and easier. This means fewer needs for cleaning materials.
- Easier pro cleaning – It is always best for Northside Floor Cleaning to come and do a thorough deep clean the first time through. This will be a bit more expensive on the outset, but this, combined with stain guard, will mean less expenses down the line.
- Warranty – Many carpets will require a degree of protection for its warranty. This is something to consider if you are putting down fresh carpet.
How can Northside Floor Care help you with stain protection or any of our services? Give us a call, or send an email for information.
Leave a Comment